July 25, 2010

GirL's WeeKeND!!!


I had to do two posts today because I just spent a wonderful weekend with some of my favorite women ever!!! My sister Becca, my mom, and my mom-in-law came down to San Antonio this weekend to see us and the new house and spend the weekend relaxing, talking, eating, shopping and just having fun together. Here are some pics of the weekend...


Of course, we had to have a little welcome sign on our door!

And since Becca came a day early she helped me sidewalk chalk the driveway
and entryway path! The neighborhood kids were pretty jealous. :)


We did some shopping in the La Cantera area!
or as it's affectionately know by Becca...Locke & Terra :)


Then we freshened up and headed to the Riverwalk from some delicious
MEXICAN FOOD!!!
I have no idea why this wants to be underlined... I can't make it stop!! :P



Christopher got to go with us....he was our chauffeur! ;)


What a wonderful weekend and what wonderful girlfriends!!! Can't wait to see you all again!
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment